The Digital Transformation at RAU blog has been set up to support the delivery of a digital strategy at the Royal Agricultural University.
The blog will:
- Provide an open, online record of the transformation process
- Document successes and lessons learnt so they can be shared with the RAU and the wider Higher Education community
- Support the RAU’s new commitment to digital, to innovation and to experimentation
- Offer an opportunity for a range of different voices (students, academics, support services) through guest posts
- Develop content that could be further used on the Intranet, in press releases, as RAU news items etc.
This blog was orginally created by Marieke Guy, RAU’s former Digital Learning Manager. We are keen to build on what has been created and develop the blog further.
If you are interested in contributing to the blog, please contact Pip McDonald.