The Digital Transformation at RAU blog has been set up to support the delivery of a digital strategy at the Royal Agricultural University.
The blog will:
- Provide an open, online record of the transformation process
- Document successes and lessons learnt so they can be shared with the RAU and the wider Higher Education community
- Support the RAU’s new commitment to digital, to innovation and to experimentation
- Offer an opportunity for a range of different voices (students, academics, support services) through guest posts
- Develop content that could be further used on the Intranet, in press releases, as RAU news items etc.
If you are interested in contributing to the blog contact firstname.lastname@example.org.